The biggest upgrade of the X7 machine lies in its frame. We decided to upgrade the existing cast iron frame to a mineral casting frame. The mineral...
New X7-20 With an Epoxy Granite Frame From SYIL
SYIL today announced SYIL X7-20, its newest small CNC machine. The SYIL X7-20 is the follow-up of the X7. Its ...
SYIL today announced SYIL X7-20, its newest small CNC machine. The SYIL X7-20 is the follow-up of the X7. Its combination of small footprint, full CNC capabilities, the highest accuracy, and sub $30K price are unprecedented.
The new SYIL X7-20 is a versatile CNC machining center, with an epoxy granite frame that offers all the features of the original X7, but with improved accuracy and smaller footprint.
Epoxy granite is a composite mineral. Mineral castings are the next-level castings as in comparison with cast iron they have the following benefits:
- Dimensional stability over a range of temperatures
- Improved vibration damping over cast iron
- Machine bodies can be made solid increasing their weight rating
- Epoxy granite does not suffer from corrosion
- Casting processing time is reduced
- Higher spec spindle motors are now possible due to greater material stiffness
- The environmental impact during manufacture is reduced
The new castings enabled SYIL's engineers to place the X-axis motor under the table. As a result, the width of enclosures reduced to 59" without compromising on table size or safety distances in the enclosure.
And the new X7-20 brings more good news: the travels have increased. The X7-20 machine is equipped with 15.7"x11.8"x14.9" of travel and rapids of up 60m/min with the higher-spec kinematics. The choice of controllers has also been expanded to suit every budget. For those looking for a performance machine, Siemens SINUMERIK 808D advance is a good choice. Finally, for those needing true 5 axis functionality, SYIL offers a custom-built premium controller.
The new SYIL X7-20 is now available for sale in the United States. The base price of the X7-20 is $17.499. And you can then add the options that are right for you. An example configuration like:
- Combo type fully protected enclosure, coolant kits, working lights
- Advantech-LNC 6800 CNC controller with 3 axis servo motors, includes LNC EtherCAT 3 axis Servo motors and driver, support for 4th Axis
- Automatic Tool Changer with 12 position BT30 type with coolant kits
- High-quality epoxy granite machine frame
- High-precision linear guide
costs $28,495. This price is ex-works Houston warehouse.
For more information and sales, please contact Jeff Dossiere, SYIL Machine Tools Inc., at 1-855-794-5262.